MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center to Host Job Fair in December
November 20, 2017
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Gastroenterology/digestive diseases
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital News
- MedStar Health System News
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center will be hosting a job fair to recruit nurses, allied health professionals, and support staff.
The job fair will be held in the hospital’s Multipurpose Room on the gorund floor on the following dates and times:
- Dec.5, 2017, 4- 7 p.m.
- Dec. 6, 2017, 1- 8 p.m.
Job fair attendees are asked to bring a resume, copies of applicable licenses and certificates and contact information for at least two professional references. The job fair will offer on-the-spot interviews and conditional offers will be extended at this event.
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is asking nurses, allied health professionals, and support staff candidates to join our talented team of associates in our award-winning hospital. Recent awards include mention among the top hospitals in Maryland in the Best Hospitals edition of U.S. News & World Report, Gold Status in stroke care from the American Heart Association, Level 4 of 4 in care of elderly patients from the NICHE initiative and environmental steward recognition from Project Greenhealth.
A complete list of open positions can be found at MedStarSouthernMaryland.org/Careers. If interested candidates are unable to attend the Job Fair, they can apply online or call Human Resources department at 301-877-4567.
Back to Top
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center earns 2021 Environmental Excellence Award
Category : Healthcare industry ,
New Emergency Department Opens at MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
Category : Emergency medicine/trauma , MedStar in the community ,