Free Pre-Diabetes Screenings in November
In recognition of American Diabetes Month, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center invites you to participate in a FREE diabetes risk assessment screening to learn if you are at risk for the disease. Please call 301-374-9098 to schedule your FREE screening. Appointments are available on November 6, November 13, and November 20.
November 2, 2015
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital News
- MedStar Health System News
Are you one of the estimated 54 million people in the United States who have pre-diabetes?
Pre-diabetes occurs when a person’s blood glucose levels are higher than normal, yet not high enough to be classified as full scale diabetes. Those who are diagnosed as pre-diabetic are at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes within ten years. But there is good news - knowing your risk and making healthier lifestyle choices can help you fight back against diabetes. In recognition of American Diabetes Month, we invite you to participate in a FREE diabetes risk assessment screening to learn if you are at risk for the disease. Please call 301-374-9098 to schedule your FREE screening. Appointments are available on November 6, November 13, and November 20 between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. at the MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Screening Center located at 11350 Pembrooke Square, Suite 314, Waldorf, MD.
Back to Top